Being born is a unique and wonderful event. Pregnancy and giving birth are wild acts, only our body knows how, when and at what rate they happen. Mom and baby together, skin to skin, pure light and strength. We know what our second skin should be like.

Authentic nature.

From the earth to our skin and from the skin to the earth

NINENUTS® garments are made with 100% natural materials of the highest quality. Our products support all those who work daily to care for livestock and farm fields in a sustainable, ethical and environmentally friendly way.

In addition, our garments are produced by hand in Barcelona and in the production process we reduce CO2 emissions as much as possible. They are 100% biodegradable, even so, we encourage you to give them as much use and second lives as possible.


Our first-wear garments are made with biological and ecological organic cotton. We love the natural colors of cotton, ecru, greenish and brown.

We work with the great team of Organic Cotton Colors, a company with more than 25 years of experience, whose materials and traceability are guaranteed by its OCCGUARANTEE seal. His project works with 150 families in Brazil, without intermediaries, directly with farmers and landowners.

It comes from GM-free seeds and is grown in the most sustainable way possible. It is irrigated only with rainwater, it is cultivated in fields free of agricultural machinery and free of toxic substances and insecticides.

The cotton crops are in Peru, the thread and the fabric are manufactured in Turkey under regulations GOTS and is marketed in Girona by Organic Cotton Colours.

As for the accessories and nursing dress, they are made with 100% organic cotton fabric, in this case the thread is produced in Turkey. Approximately 75% is woven in the same country and the remaining 25% in Barcelona, ​​always under GOTS regulations and marketed by a Spanish company.

We are in the process of testing, designing and showing samples of future products whose cotton, 100% organic and raw in color, is grown in Andalusia, spun and woven in Catalonia.


Once you touch the wool of our first-time socks, you will not want another one for your baby and it is because in our opinion, it is the softest and tastiest wool that we can currently find. This wool comes from sheep-friendly Patagonian farms, where techniques that are harmful to the animal are not used, such as mulesing or other practices such as baths of chemical substances or long transports of cattle.

The wool is processed in England and Portugal, it was the first to get the certificate GOTS of artisan organic yarns, granted almost a decade ago, in addition to the recognition of world organizations in favor of animals.

The rest of the wool products, such as the socks for moms and dads, come from Spanish merino sheep from extensive and transhumant farming where the sheep live in freedom, favoring the conservation of nature and the biodiversity of our country.

We are in the process of designing and showing samples of future products for which we use Bio wool of Portuguese origin, and wool from Spanish transhumant cattle projects.

We have alternatives to wool, such as alpaca, from Astúrias, with which we weave and dye our own products on request.

Buttons and trimmings

Our ribbons, threads and buttons are 100% of natural vegetable origin.

We use olive wood buttons, which comes only from pruning carried out to promote the growth and rejuvenation of the tree itself. Both the wood and the manufacture of the button are produced in Spain, Portugal and Italy.

Our favourites, the corozo buttons, extracted from the seed-nut of the Tagua palm tree. This species of magical ivory is useful for use once the tree has completed its maturity cycle, with which we make sure that we are not interfering with the natural process of the palm tree, respecting the prosperity of the Ecuadorian forests from which they come. .

Once the Tagua palm tree reaches maturity, it will distribute its nuts for approximately 100 years, giving us about 1,800 seeds a year.

Both those made of wood and those of corozo are marketed through a Spanish company and comply with the Washington Convention (CITES) and with EC regulation No. 338/97 in reference to flora and fauna.

The coconut buttons that we use are a stock rescue that came to us years ago, and we don’t know the origin. Happy to finally be able to use them for which they were manufactured.